The route runs through the section dedicated to the first two centuries of the rule of the Republic of Venice, which lasted until the arrival of Napoleon’s troops in 1797. Inside the monastery’s ancient refectory, materials from religious, public and private buildings in the city are on display, from ornamental friezes to terracotta, sculptures and figured capitals, corbels, sepulchral monuments. The visit ends in the extraordinary fifteenth-century Coro delle Monache (Choir of the Nuns), splendidly frescoed by the likes of Floriano Ferramola and Paolo da Caylina the Younger.
Every group will be given 1 free ticket for the guide
Extras: Foreign language € 20,00