For access to museums and temporary exhibitions it will no longer be necessary to exhibit green passes.
From 1 May 2022 the obligation to use masks in museums and archaeological parks expires. However, in view of the indications contained in the ordinance of the Ministry of Health of 28 April 2022, visitors are recommended to wear masks (subject to the derogations provided for by the provisions in force) for the duration of the visit, in particular in situations of crowding or high public turnout and in points or halls where confined spaces do not allow to maintain the adequate distance.
Children under the age of 14 who are not accompanied by their parents or other adults responsible for them are not allowed. Parents and carers are responsible for the physical safety of minors and Fondazione Brescia Musei declines, therefore, any responsibility for any accidents.
In the event of excessive public attendance and in any situation that could compromise the safety of persons or property, the Management may opt for the temporary prohibition of access or take all necessary measures to ensure the safety of persons or property.
Visitors are required to:
- respect dedicated routes that provide for a separation of flows;
- avoid gathering together;
- disinfect hands with available hydroalcoholic solutions;
- avoid touching eyes, nose, mouth, and generally the face, with your hands;
- practice respiratory hygiene (sneezing and/or coughing in a handkerchief, avoiding contact of hands with respiratory secretions);
- avoid contact with handles, railings and furniture;
- respect the indications and the paths of visit illustrated by the museum operators and the signs;
- use the toilets of the museum washing their hands with the hydroalcoholic solutions present there;
- promptly inform museum staff in case of illness.
The use of elevators is limited and reserved for people with disabilities.
For access to the cinema you will no longer need to exhibit green passes.
- Compliance with all anti Covid-19 standards is guaranteed (spacing, hygiene and sanitization).
- All spectators will have to wear the FFP2 mask, even during the show.
- It is forbidden to consume food and drink in the room.