Museums and Exhibitions
It is recommended that you buy a ticket before visiting.
For those who need an electronic invoice, please contact the CUP Single Booking Centre before booking.
How to Purchase
Tickets can be purchased in the following ways:
Tickets for the visit to the Civic Museums and to the temporary exhibitions can be purchased online at the following address
The order summary, which will be sent by e-mail, must be presented at the ticket office (in paper or digital format) as the only valid document for admission.
Visitors purchasing reduced tickets are required to present their identification document, card or membership card at the ticket office in order to collect their tickets. If these conditions are not met, the fee for the reduced ticket must be adjusted to that of a full-price ticket.
At the ticket offices
The ticket offices are open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Closed: all non-holiday Mondays
Last admission to the Santa Giulia Museum, the Brixia Roman Archeological Area, the Pinacoteca Tosio Martinengo, Museum of the Risorgimento Lioness of Italy and the “Luigi Marzoli” Arms and Armor Museum: 6:15 pm
The UNESCO ticket, the Castle ticket and the Museum Pass are valid for 3 days (until midnight on the third day) from the date of issue, so that access to the other museum site(s) is guaranteed.
In the case of purchase on a Sunday, the tickets will be valid until Wednesday, as Monday is the weekly closing day.
The Museum Pass allows entry to all Fondazione Brescia Musei museum venues and is valid for three days.
UNESCO Ticket (Santa Giulia Museum + Archaeological area)
The ticket allows entry to Brixia Roman Archaeological area and Santa Giulia Museum.
Pinacoteca Tosio Martinengo
Present your entrance ticket for the Pinacoteca Tosio Martinengo at the ticket office of the Accademia Carrara di Bergamo and you will receive an entrance ticket at the reduced rate of 10.00€.
The Accademia Carrara entrance ticket allows entry to the Pinacoteca Tosio Martinengo at the reduced rate of 6.00€.
Castle Ticket (Luigi Marzoli Arms and Armor Museum + Museum of the Risorgimento Lioness of Italy)
The ticket allows entry to <i>Luigi Marzoli</i> Arms and Armor Museum and to Museum of the Risorgimento <i>Lioness of Italy</i>.
Exhibition with their own ticketing
For the prices of current exhibitions click here.
Consult the web page related to the exhibition/event of your interest to know the costs.
Information and booking
For information and reservations on workshops and guided tours contact the CUP – Booking Centre:
T. 030 2977833 or 0302977834
(Monday – Sunday, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm)
Buy your ticket:
- online (first appears the Covid traceability form and then the link to access the Webtic ticket office)
- on site, at the cinema ticket office, from 30 minutes before the show.
The reduced-price of 5 € is valid for
- Under 14
- Students under 26
- Over 65
- Holder of the Desiderio Card
- Holder of the Itinero Card (TreNord)
- Holder of the Io Viaggio Card (TreNord)
- Employees Municipality of Brescia
Is cinema your passion and do you often go to the New Eden?
Read more about the Nuovo Eden Cinecard, the 10-ticket booklet at the special price of €45.
Abbonamento Musei Lombardia
Abbonamento Musei Lombardia is the card that allows you to access freely and whenever you want to the Civic Museums of Brescia and the temporary exhibitions of Fondazione Brescia Musei.
This pass can be purchased online, through the appropriate portal, or at the Museo di Santa Giulia ticket office.
Brescia Card Museums&Mobility
Brescia Card Museums&Mobility is a card which is valid for 24 or 48 hours from the first validation, promoted by the Municipality of Brescia, Gruppo Brescia Mobilità, Fondazione Brescia Musei, Museo Mille Miglia and Museo Diocesano. It allows you to:
- have access to the city’s main museums (even repeatedly), with the exception of temporary exhibitions which have their own ticketing
- use the urban transport services of Brescia, including the subway
- use the bike sharing service BiciMia
- use the car sharing service AutoMia
- benefit from discounts and benefits at affiliated facilities.
It is possible to purchase the Brescia Card at the ticket offices of the museums managed by the Fondazione Brescia Musei or online, on the Bresciacard.it website, using the appropriate application form.
Nuovo Eden Cinecard – 10 tickets
The Nuovo Eden Cinecard is a 10-ticket booklet at the special price of €45.
To take advantage of the reduced ticket (“Affiliates” category) it is necessary to present a membership card in good standing for the current year and an identity document at the museum ticket offices. If these requirements are not met, it will be necessary to add the missing amount to the full ticket. The offer is strictly on an individual basis and cannot be combined with other discounts. Please note that some of the conventions below are only valid for temporary exhibitions.
Discover all the active conventions
Conventions that provide reduce-price tickets are:
- AAB – Associazione Artisti Bresciani;
- Abbonamento Musei Piemonte;
- ACLI Provinciali di Brescia;
- ANISA – Associazione Nazionale Insegnanti Storia dell’Arte;
- A.N.U.S.C.A. – Associazione Nazionale Ufficiali di Stato Civile e d’Anagrafe;
- Associazione Amici del Calabrone;
- Associazione Artigiani di Brescia e Provincia;
- Associazione dei Circoli Cooperativi Lombardi;
- Associazione ex dirigenti del Gruppo Banca Lombarda e Piemontese;
- AVIS Provinciale Brescia;
- AVO – Associazione Volontari Ospedalieri;
- BergamoNews Friends;
- BTL (members and employees);
- Carta Chiara A2A;
- CGIL Brescia;
- CISL Brescia;
- Corte d’Appello e Procura Generale (BS, BG, CR, MN, Crema);
- C.S.I. – Centro Sportivo Italiano Comitato Brescia;
- Dopolavoro Comune di Brescia;
- FAI – Fondo Ambiente Italiano;
- Fondazione Poliambulanza (employees);
- Forze dell’ordine;
- Franciacorta Outlet Village Card;
- Legacoop Lombardia – Dip. Circoli, Cultura e Media, Sport e Turismo;
- MCL – Movimento Cristiano Lavoratori;
- Socioculturale cooperativa sociale onlus;
- Student Card (ISIC – IYTC – ITIC);
- Touring Club Italiano (members and an accompanying person);
- Trenord (IO VIAGGIO card holders and an accompanying person);
- UIL – Unione Italiana del Lavoro;
- UISP Comitato Territoriale Brescia;
- UST CISL Brescia;
- Viviparchi (maximum 4 entrance).
Ticket refund and visit cancellation
If you are unable to use your admission ticket, it cannot be refunded.
It is necessary to notify the CUP – Centro Unico Prenotazioni (Single Booking Centre) of the cancellation to allow people on the waiting list to attend. Please note that the booked slot is guaranteed up to 5 minutes before the start of the scheduled visit, after which time the place will be allocated to people on the waiting list.
Reservations can only be changed if communicated at least 24 hours before the visit by contacting the CUP – Centro Unico Prenotazioni (Single Booking Centre) on 030 2977833 or 0302977834 (Monday to Sunday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm) / email email@example.com